The New Web Site
A New Look
- New studies, especially the study on Church History.
- New indepth theological studies, a set of studies on specific topics, each 4-5 pages in length.
- New look --
- Mostly CSS structured, but there are still a few tables here and there.
- The Blog
- For the "techies," PHP, MySQL, basically XHTML and CSS compliant. Most of the material has been moved directly from the original html pages to the database, so there probably are some pages that did not get completely edited for technical compliance. Presumably, these will be discovered and corrected as time passes.
- For the "techies," the effort has been made to make the site 508 Accessible Compliant, subject to the same editing comments. This is a one man show and one man runs out of time.
I want to point out that in the doctrines section, several of the studies are not present. I was faced with the choice of attempting to figure out a good listing but only link those with descriptions or to link them all and simply place a "Coming Soon" note in those which do not yet have descriptions. The latter was easier and since this revision project has taken considerably longer than anticipated, I chose this route.
Thanks for visiting and I am sorry for those who have kept coming back that this took so long to accomplish.